Not logged inFAQLogin

New Series Message Board

FollowupsSearchThreadedUnthreaded
Subject:Re: Torchwood Radio Plays - update
Posted by:usertheotherdave
Posted at:09:57:28am 14/06/2009
In reply to:Re: Torchwood Radio Plays - air date? - userFoo (03:20:52am 12/06/2009)

Saw this on annother site:

Courtesy of DigiGuide (apparently)

Wednesday 1st July 2009 BBC Radio 4 14:15 to 15:00
Afternoon Play: Torchwood – Asylum
by Anita Sullivan.
When PC Andy arrests a teenager for shoplifting, he thinks it is going to be a routine case. Then he sees the weapon she is carrying and decides to call in the Torchwood team. Under questioning from Gwen, the girl remembers her name but little else, and when she speaks it is in a strange mix of English and Scandinavian, but with a Cardiff accent. Then the girl's blood tests come through and the team is faced with a dilemma.

Thursday 2nd July 2009 BBC Radio 4 14:15 to 15:00
Afternoon Play: Torchwood - Golden Age
by James Goss.
The Torchwood team are led to Delhi on the trail of a dangerous energy field. As the field grows, they witness the simultaneous disappearance of hundreds of people. Jack discovers that the field centres on an old colonial mansion, Torchwood India. Shocked to find that Torchwood India is still going strong after he shut it down himself over 80 years ago, he is even more surprised to find that its members, including his old flame the Duchess, haven't aged a day.

Friday 3rd July 2009 BBC Radio 4 14:15 to 15:00
Afternoon Play: Torchwood - The Dead Line
by Phil Ford.
When a Cardiff hospital is inundated with patients who have fallen into coma -like trances, Torchwood move in to investigate. The trances appear to have been triggered by phone calls, all received on retro phones and made from a number that hadn't been active for over 30 years. Determined to find out who has been calling the unfortunate victims, Jack rings the mysterious number, but the line is dead. But then it calls Jack back.

: You know, I do that everytime I mention Children of Earth
: - I call it Children of Men.
:
: I did a little hunt online and mid June was mentioned for
: COE but obviously that isn't correct. As you say, mid July
: seems likely especially with the US air dates.

Follow Ups: